AMS-IX, DE-CIX, LINX, NETNOD and guest IXP NIX.CZ, are happy to host the European Peering Forum (EPF) 2023 from 10 to 13 September in Prague. The event is aimed at peering managers and coordinators from networks connected to the host and guest Internet Exchanges.
The programme committee is looking for presentations related to peering and technical topics of interconnection. Your presentation should address:
- Interconnection automation
- Regional peering
- Interconnection / peering Internet governance and regulatory topics
- Economic and product trends
- Peering / interconnection strategies
- Interesting findings about peering / interconnection
- 400GE and beyond
- Any other hot topic related to interconnection / peering
Presentations must be of a non-commercial nature. Product or marketing heavy talks are strongly discouraged.
Submissions and deadline
Submissions of presentations should be made to the programme committee at email@example.com. Please include:
- Author's name and email address
- Presentation title
- Slides (if available)
- Time requested (max. 30 minutes incl. Q&A)
Please send in your presentation as soon as possible. The committee decides on a first come first serve basis. The latest date for submission is 30 July.
More information about the event and other activities around EPF16 may be found at: