Access DE-CIX via DWDM in New York and Dallas
In New York and Dallas, you can access the DE-CIX Apollon platform and connect with a maximum capacity of sixteen 10 GE links over a single cross-connect.
- Connect multiple 10 GE with just one fiber cross connect
- Create up to 160 Gbps of capacity for high-bandwidth requirements and better robustness (depends on location)
- Set-up is free of charge
- Cost-efficient solution provides for cost savings starting from 20 GE deployments
- DE-CIX uses widely used and standardized DWDM equipment
- DE-CIX orders customized optics according to your needs
- Provisioning time is a maximum of four weeks
What you provide on your side
- DWDM Mux Unit
- DWDM Transceiver
The handover from your equipment to the DE-CIX equipment takes place in the Meet-Me Room (MMR).
What equipment DE-CIX recommends – because we use it on our side
If you use other equipment, DE-CIX will work with you to install the solution on your existing platform.